Reduce maintenance costs with the EZ Oil Drain Valve
Eliminate frozen drain plugs
Eliminate stripped threads
Prevent engine damage from routine oil analysis
?Less down time and operating expenses
How to Install:
1. Remove drain plug and drain oil
2. Hand install the valve until tight, and give 1/8 turn with a small crescent wrench on the body. (DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN!)
3. Close the lever and refill with engine oil
How to Drain Oil:
1. Lift up the lever and turn counter-clockwise.
2. Turn back the lever to close.
3. Make sure the lever is fully-closed and secured in its locked position.
OPTIONAL HOSE ENDS (sold separately)