The ball valve design allows a straight flow for fast drainage and a flawless seal when locked closed, double sealed for guaranteed leak proof operation.
The ball valve design of the EZ Oil Drain Valve is a great design, because unlike spring-assisted gate valves, it can withstand higher pressure and engine vibration. Our valves have been rated and tested
up to 250 PSI.
The EZ Oil Drain Valve incorporates the ball valve design with a nickel-plated body for additional protection from the elements.
Reduce maintenance costs with the EZ Oil Drain Valve
Eliminate frozen drain plugs
Eliminate stripped threads
Prevent engine damage from routine oil analysis
Less down time and operating expenses
How to Install:
1. Remove drain plug and drain oil
2. Hand install the valve until tight, and give 1/8 turn with a small crescent wrench on the body. (DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN!)
3. Close the lever and refill with engine oil
How to Drain Oil:
1. Lift up the lever and turn counter-clockwise.
2. Turn back the lever to close.
3. Make sure the lever is fully-closed and secured in its locked position.