Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
OER® reproduction of the original 12" arm rest bases that will match OER® interiors offering a great fit at a reasonable price. Each arm rest base in designed to replicate the original in fit and appearance. All arm rest bases are manufactured in Injection molded ABS material to exact dimensions and include correct factory style grain. These arm rest bases were installed in a variety of various GM models from 1968-1972. See the listing below for application information.
These bases are designed to work with OER reproduction 12" arm rest pads
Reproduction of the original arm rest base molding strip installed on 1968 Camaros, Firebirds and Novas and 1968-70 Impalas with standard interiors. The original arm rest bases for 1968 were manufactured with two locating holes drilled out for attachment of this polished stainless steelmoldings. The molding is designed to match the correct configuration of the additional door panel trim moldings. Original GM #7745078.
Note: Replacement arm rest bases require drilling for molding application. Sold in pairs only.
- 1968-1969 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1968-1970 Chevrolet Impala (4-door and wagon models)
- 1968-1970 Chevrolet Bel Air (4-door and wagon models)
- 1968-1970 Chevrolet Biscayne (4-door and wagon models)
- 1968-1970 Chevrolet Caprice (4-door and wagon models)
- 1968-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle
- 1968-1972 Chevrolet Malibu
- 1968-1972 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1969-1970 Chevrolet Townsman
- 1969-1970 Chevrolet Kingswood
- 1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1968-1972 Buick Skylark (4 door)
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile F85
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile 442
- 1968-1969 Pontiac Firebird
- 1968-1972 Pontiac GTO
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Lemans
- 1968-1970 Pontiac Tempest
- 1968-1972 Pontiac Catalina