Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
OER Authorized Weld-in IFS conversion kit for 1947-54 Chevrolet pickup. Improve your truck's ride, handling, and performance with our unique IFS crossmember kit that converts your antiquated stock front suspension and steering box to a more modern 1974 -78 Mustang II or 1974-80 Pinto/Bobcat setup. Enjoy better handling with the addition of rack and pinion steering and twice the suspension travel when compared to stock. Combine this advancement in steering and suspension with the added benefit of modern braking power, and this setup becomes a no-brainer. This weld-in kit is designed for use on 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton frames, and will drop the ride height approximately 3-4" using stock spindles. Lower control arm pivot tubes and gussets are not included in this kit.
- Manufactured in 7 gauge steel
- Proven Mustang II geometry
- Will work with manual or power steering rack
- Fits 1947-54 Chevrolet 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton frame
- Control arm mounting points match Ford design
- Will work with most tubular control arms
- Stock spindles will drop ride height 3-4 inches
- Vertical inner uprights provide additional strength and rigidity to design
- Frame boxing plates add additional support
- Crossmember and spring towers come pre-cut and pre-welded to precisely fit the frame
- Anti-dive is built in
Item will need to be shipped directly from the manufacturer, so please allow an extra 2 to 3 days
handling. If there are any availability issues, you will be notified immediately.